Join our team of travel enthusiasts
Officially certified as a Great Place to Work®
We are an equal opportunity workplace. We’re looking for motivated, compassionate people who can execute from the ground up. We also know that everyone has a unique career journey and experience comes in many forms.
From data-driven tech specialists and marketing experts to sales pros with a passion for travel, our company caters to career development across many spheres.
Benefits and Perks
Some of our many employee perks include:
- Extended health benefits package
- Attractive vacation time
- Regular mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Comprehensive employee assistance program
- Flexible health and wellbeing days
- Remote working options available
- FAM trips and travel perks
- Friendly and fun team environment with company celebrations and social events
Diversity and Inclusion
Fresh Tracks Canada is dedicated to supporting an inclusive culture. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination from the workplace.
- All employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and our organization aims to represent all sections of society.
- We are committed to equality to all in our employment and do not provide less favourable facilities or treatment on the grounds of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.
- Our workplace is one where differences are welcomed and where integrity, honesty, respect and openness are encouraged.
Fresh Tracks Canada Teams
Analytics and Insights
Want to join our team?
What Fresh Trackers say on Glassdoor
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
A bright future
“Focus on sustainable growth with a mindset of positivity and accountability.”See all reviews
Sign up for special offers, monthly Canadian Insider tips, and vacation inspiration.